An occasionally updated chronicle of estate sales in the city and suburbs of Chicago.

"It's such a guilty pleasure..." Lynne Stiefel, Pioneer Press

Monday, February 15, 2010

A Valentine Arrives

The following message recently arrived at Estate Sale Stories World HQ from a generous reader named Larry:
Estates Sales Stories is my all time favorite blog. I've read a metric-shit-ton of blogs over the last 15 years or so, and this is the first one that I consider MUST READ.

My folks were antiquers (and eventually auctioneers) back in the 70s and 80s and we went to auctions all over the Midwest. As much as I hated being stuck in the truck with my weirdo parents all day long, I loved foraging through people's stuff. They even let me bid on stuff now and then.

Keep up the good work.
Thanks, Larry for your great message. You not only made our Valentine's Day, but the entire month of February. Let's go... estate saling together!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails