An occasionally updated chronicle of estate sales in the city and suburbs of Chicago.

"It's such a guilty pleasure..." Lynne Stiefel, Pioneer Press

Friday, November 20, 2009

Chicago Tiki Lounge

Everything interesting about this place was down in the basement, so let's just head down and take a look.

The lights are dim, but I can just make out a sign above the stairs.

Oh, my. I'm sure that was meant ironically. I certainly hope so.

Holy island paradise. This must be one of those places with fancy drinks. In that case, I'll have a Missionary's Downfall. On second thought, make it a double.

It was only $5, and I passed it up. Sometimes I'm such a drunken fool.

When it came to the decor, they thought of everything.

And I do mean everything.

Apparently this bar has rules. But I'm too drunk to read them. Or care.

When the room starts spinning, this floor is going to be beautiful.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails