An occasionally updated chronicle of estate sales in the city and suburbs of Chicago.

"It's such a guilty pleasure..." Lynne Stiefel, Pioneer Press

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Lincolnwood Disciplinarians

This place was like being at home with your parents. If your parents were mean and crabby.

The sign said, "Remove your shoes when you enter the house."

I don't need you tracking dirt all over my white carpeting. I'm not your maid, you know.

Stay out of the kitchen cabinets!

How many times do I have to tell you? It's NOT for sale!

That's it, mister. I've had it with your high-jinks. March yourself down those stairs.

Go to your room, and don't come out until you've done 200 crunches on that Ab-Master thing you said you couldn't live without.

You think you're pretty cute, don't you?

Why don't you mind your own business and stop asking so many damned questions?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails